How did this happen?
(I guess the title is working as a click bait, so lemme give you heads up on what this is about (coz, I am a good guy you see). This should've been the intro blog sort of thing which kinda has a bit of disclaimer as well and a short origin story. Yup it is vague and that's why so is the title.)
If you know me then you must be wondering "how his lazy ass even thought of making this blog" or "Although this is a shitty blog with minimal efforts, how the hell did this lazy guy even think of giving it a shot?"
Well to be really honest, even thinking of putting effort gives me chills, so yeah, I would never think of giving a shot at this. But I do find writing effortless so I have a ton of unpublished blogs. The problem comes when I have to format it, post it, add pictures, define layouts, make posts and urge others to share.
And I am totally not into that.
(Yeah yeah I know, enough with the suspense.)
So What changed?
One mark answer -
Provocation.
Five mark answer -
I used to post my short write ups on Yourquote and was appreciated by family and even cynical friends, that led me to believe that people wouldn't hate my writeups (Would they like it? Too soon to tell!).
One thing led to another and then I got started with long posts like News, Conundrum Series, Justice - a short story and many more.
For me writing always came from some overthought belief, be it related with my past or with my philosophical theories, and hence penning them down just felt like revisiting those long thought conversation that I have had with myself.
The fun part was weaving it with my own flair. And hence writing to me seemed effortless.
But publishing them wasn't.
I always tend to avoid efforts which might or might not bring in results,
NOTE: Avoid the below bracketted maze if you have low control over temper and continue after that.
(yes, I am at a constant fear of effort loss, and even though it is indispensable, I love to avoid wasting it (yeah I know people call people like us lazy, but putting "I love to avoid wasting effort" instead of "lazy" makes me feel better. I certainly am lazy but I am also a pompous human😬.) )
and hence I never endeavoured to make blogs, however I did have this feel of slight need
(see how feeble it was, "feel of slight need" 😂(oh did I mention the fact that i love playing around words and that makes this effortless hobby of mine a bit fun as well😊 (And oh, did I mention the fact that I love to make things colloquial and what makes writing in colloquial way fun, is that I can deviate all I want (by using nested brackets obviously) and the reader wouldn't get lost coz they can always go back to the starting of bracket to recaptulate (why didn't I write recap? well it doesn't have the same zing as recaptulate😂 (oh, why did I even elaborate on that? well, coz I can inside brackets when I am writing👦) ) ) ))
(I know, by the time you get out of the nested brackets you would be annoyed, but isn't it fun? (writing it is definitely💅) Lemme know in comments.(I know you might even abuse, so just as a precaution, I have enabled comment moderation.(Yeah I am very careful when it comes to bawdy words, so much as so that on the first paragraph of this post, I replaced "the fudge"(it wasn't actually fudge) with "the hell")) )
(Seriously? Are you trying to read the below fragment without going back to the last fragment of this sentence? 😂 okay, won't annoy you anymore😅 )
to have my own little space on the internet which has all my write ups. This subdued thought was brought to surface by the provocation from few friends over a long period of time. One fine day, I was super held up with office work, and there was this setup that was taking too long, so whims kicked in and I made account here and posted 7, previously cooked , blogs.
(Woah, the answer was actually very short 🙈)
Few clarifications from my side about these blogs of mine:
If you got annoyed, its normal, I intended to, coz I wanted you to realize the things that can be done with writing.
Wanna go through other type of feelings?
Then "Let's dive in" !
[Note: This blog was not a show of power, I didn't mean to show off that I can make you re-read paragraphs and make you give me your full attention, this was just a demo of the fact that I can play around with words and make the blogs a bit interactive by breaking the fourth wall from time to time(yeah, deadpool was my inspiration), make it fun and try something new every fudging time 😋]
If you know me then you must be wondering "how his lazy ass even thought of making this blog" or "Although this is a shitty blog with minimal efforts, how the hell did this lazy guy even think of giving it a shot?"
Well to be really honest, even thinking of putting effort gives me chills, so yeah, I would never think of giving a shot at this. But I do find writing effortless so I have a ton of unpublished blogs. The problem comes when I have to format it, post it, add pictures, define layouts, make posts and urge others to share.
![]() |
| UGH, SO MUCH EFFORT ! ! !😔 |
And I am totally not into that.
(Yeah yeah I know, enough with the suspense.)
So What changed?
One mark answer -
Provocation.
Five mark answer -
I used to post my short write ups on Yourquote and was appreciated by family and even cynical friends, that led me to believe that people wouldn't hate my writeups (Would they like it? Too soon to tell!).
One thing led to another and then I got started with long posts like News, Conundrum Series, Justice - a short story and many more.
For me writing always came from some overthought belief, be it related with my past or with my philosophical theories, and hence penning them down just felt like revisiting those long thought conversation that I have had with myself.
The fun part was weaving it with my own flair. And hence writing to me seemed effortless.
But publishing them wasn't.
I always tend to avoid efforts which might or might not bring in results,
NOTE: Avoid the below bracketted maze if you have low control over temper and continue after that.
(yes, I am at a constant fear of effort loss, and even though it is indispensable, I love to avoid wasting it (yeah I know people call people like us lazy, but putting "I love to avoid wasting effort" instead of "lazy" makes me feel better. I certainly am lazy but I am also a pompous human😬.) )
and hence I never endeavoured to make blogs, however I did have this feel of slight need
(see how feeble it was, "feel of slight need" 😂(oh did I mention the fact that i love playing around words and that makes this effortless hobby of mine a bit fun as well😊 (And oh, did I mention the fact that I love to make things colloquial and what makes writing in colloquial way fun, is that I can deviate all I want (by using nested brackets obviously) and the reader wouldn't get lost coz they can always go back to the starting of bracket to recaptulate (why didn't I write recap? well it doesn't have the same zing as recaptulate😂 (oh, why did I even elaborate on that? well, coz I can inside brackets when I am writing👦) ) ) ))
(I know, by the time you get out of the nested brackets you would be annoyed, but isn't it fun? (writing it is definitely💅) Lemme know in comments.(I know you might even abuse, so just as a precaution, I have enabled comment moderation.(Yeah I am very careful when it comes to bawdy words, so much as so that on the first paragraph of this post, I replaced "the fudge"(it wasn't actually fudge) with "the hell")) )
(Seriously? Are you trying to read the below fragment without going back to the last fragment of this sentence? 😂 okay, won't annoy you anymore😅 )
to have my own little space on the internet which has all my write ups. This subdued thought was brought to surface by the provocation from few friends over a long period of time. One fine day, I was super held up with office work, and there was this setup that was taking too long, so whims kicked in and I made account here and posted 7, previously cooked , blogs.
(Woah, the answer was actually very short 🙈)
Few clarifications from my side about these blogs of mine:
- To make my blogs relatable I will often take the colloquial way rather than the professional writing style.
- I will definitely make things complex, coz guess who wants your full attention👨. I will make it complex and fun so that it becomes a relaxing exercise for you.
- The five marks answer above had lots of brackets not just to make it complex but to make it lengthy as well (I have given a lot of social studies and literature exams👦 (The reason being, I had less content on answer and had to subtly present the disclaimer as well😁) ).
If you got annoyed, its normal, I intended to, coz I wanted you to realize the things that can be done with writing.
Wanna go through other type of feelings?
Then "Let's dive in" !
[Note: This blog was not a show of power, I didn't mean to show off that I can make you re-read paragraphs and make you give me your full attention, this was just a demo of the fact that I can play around with words and make the blogs a bit interactive by breaking the fourth wall from time to time(yeah, deadpool was my inspiration), make it fun and try something new every fudging time 😋]



This is sooo good . Like I can actually see the efforts of your. 😊 Really appreciate the way you have expressed it.
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteNice way of portrayal of core elements of the feelings you intend to devulge. It will be fun to experience course of this journey.
ReplyDeleteGlad that you liked it :)
DeleteStay tuned, there's a lot coming this month !
Keep it up Boy. imsks
ReplyDeleteSure sire :)
Delete